Friday, May 18, 2007

Most. Romantic. Caketopper. Ever.

Thanks to the gals at Kvetch, check out: wedding cake topper showing a groom putting money in a bride's garter Need to see a little bit more of Bobby? Feast your eyes, my friends. Feast your eyes. I'd hold out until he peels off a couple more twenties, though. Available from Thumbprint Kids, right here.
Update: Hang on to those bills, my bridegroom buddies. Agent Rachael has just pointed out that once of these little things will set you back $2500. For that kind of money you could be knee-deep in doughnuts.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy shit, did you see how much those things cost? $2500!!!

Anonymous said...

Did you see this one?

http://www.thumbprintkids.com/pages/detailpages/caketoppers/Shea.htm

Because firearms are SOOO romantic.

ChgoRed

Anonymous said...

I don't even like donuts that much, but I sure as hell would rather take them than this...this...thing.

Twistie

Anonymous said...

Wow, those things are amazing. I mean, okay, some of them are really tacky, theme-wise, but they are incredibly well-made. They look so much like the people they're supposed to represent! I work with this exact type of clay so I have an idea of what the artist is dealing with, and I'm quite impressed.

I think they are pretty overpriced, though, heh.

Anonymous said...

oh man. check out the custom cake toppers here:

http://www.carolsakai.com/wedding.htm


Motomama

(www.motomama.wordpress.com)

Jarrett said...

As if the hat wasn't enough, the dumb smirk on his face seals the deal.

Anonymous said...

They are overpriced, for sure. The detail is fantastic though. I mean, the tiny bride even has a French manicure.

Still, I can't see one of those realistically costing more than $300, tops.

Eston said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Followers